Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
How to Use it?
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
Apps in Island now also support normal and shallow hibernation mode and can be launched directly from Greenify (Normal hibernation in non-root mode and launching deep-hibernated app require an upcoming new version of Island)
New global setting “Always ignore background-free”.
New “App settings (external)” action could also launch 3rd-party tools supporting app-level settings (ACTION_SHOW_APP_INFO).
Improved compatibility with Android P DP.
Fixed hibernation in privileged and Xposed mode.