Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
How to Use it?
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
App Analyzer now partially supports apps in Island.
Devices with 2G or less memory are treated specially in App Analyzer with more suggestions.
According to the policy of Play Store, Greenify no longer support compatibility mode on Android O+. As a result, the feature “Don’t Remove Notification” will not work any more. Don’t worry, Greenify provides a Nevolution plug-in for the same purpose with even better experience and efficiency.
Fixed non-root hibernation for apps in Island.
Greenify Donate 4.5.1 build 45100
Greenify Donate 220.127.116.11 build 43200