Lucky Patcher is an amazing android application which lets you remove ads, break different apps’ Android Market License Confirmation or other Confirmations for the applications. The app has been developed by Developer Chelpus. Lucky Patcher application plays a major role for rooted android device.
Lucky Patcher is quite stable and a superb app. However, there is no 100% guarantee of this app because it sometimes cause issues to your mobile device such as restarting loop, unstable system, etc. This app is available on the Google App Store for free. Through this app, you can easily remove the Google adds which sometimes become too irritating and annoying.
How to remove license of any app:
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
However, the processing of this app Lucky Patcher takes some time on slower devices, thus one needs to be patient about it.
– Modded Google Play 7.8.74 to InApp ver.7 updated;
– Support patch for Inapp updated;
– Cyclic addition of a custom patch from lpzip fixed;
– Bug’s fixed;
– Translations updated.
– Modded Google Play to 8.9.24 updated;
– InApp Billing by modded Google Play to ver.7 updated (need install new modded GP for work);
– Support InApp Billing ver.7 for Google Play;
– Proxy server for Google Play updated to InApp Billing ver.7;
– Magisk Manager excluded from xposed hide list;
– Mirror for Google Play inapp service removed (method too old and not work for modern apps);