SD Maid Pro
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD Maid allows you to:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
SD Maid v4.12.2 28.11.2018
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Updated internal sqlite binary to 3250300 (#2042).
Improved: Few minor layout tweaks to have nicer paddings/margins-
Fixed: CorpseFinder icon tinting.
Red: Corpse is flagged as ‘common’, meaning it has such a generic name that SD Maid won’t make deletion decisions on it, despite knowing an app that owns it.
Orange: Corpse is flagged as ‘keeper’, meaning there is an app that owns this but marks this item as ‘desirable remnant’, depending on settings, SD Maid will delete it.
Fixed: Log filter deleting Telegram X’s settings (#2147).
Improved: List item layout for devices with very large fonts.
Improved: Layout performance.
Improved: Updated SD Maid‘s SQL binary. SQL databases were skipped if they contained features from newer version (e.g. Chrome) (#2042).
Fixed: Details not updating when retrying operations on items (#2151).
SD Maid Pro v4.13.0 Beta Patched | Mirror